Prof. Manuela-Roxana Dijmarescu
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest,Romania
CAD-CAM-CAE Techniques, Product design and development, Cutting Technology and Equipment, Manufacturing Processes, Databases and Data Mining, Management and programming of production processes and systems
- PhD Researcher (2011-2015) – PhD thesis title: “Study and Developments on Product Functions and Constructive Characteristics. The main objective of the thesis was the development of the design process by the introduction of new tools which can assure a better correlation between a product functions and its constructive characteristics.
- Short-time Expert (May-November 2013) – Project: “A training and evaluation student-centered online system at the bachelor and master fundamental disciplines from the higher technical education” Contractors: University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Technical University “Gheorghe ASACHI” of Iaşi, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, University of Craiova.
- Project Manager – Project: Machinability analysis of metallic biomaterials, UPB Excellence Grant Program GEX 2017.
- Research team member of UPB Computer Integrated Manufacturing Laboratory (since 2013). Research areas: Computer Aided Engineering, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Databases Design, Programming and Management, Advanced Design of Industrial Equipment, Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing.
- Research team member of UPB Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment Laboratory (since 2013). Research areas: Design of manufacturing processes; Machining of metallic, non-metallic and composite materials by different cutting processes; Determination of static and dynamic rigidity of processing technological systems; Elaboration and development of technological equipment.
The representative results of my research activity consist of: 3 ISI-Web of science articles, 1 article published in a B+ periodical, 6 articles published in international conferences volumes (3 of these articles are under evaluation to be indexed in the ISI-Web of Science database).